For millions of working parents, safe and trustworthy childcare is a top priority. That's where we come in.
We offer flexible scheduling between 6:45 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. to meet your family's needs.
Montessori Pathways understands the need to balance work and family and our all day program is an affordable
alternative to day care.
We offer a program for children, 3 to 6 years of age, which includes the Kindergarten year. Our
school's strong reputation is based on our commitment to excellence. This commitment begins with the assurance
that your child is safe, happy, learning and thriving. Montessori Pathways has a proud track record of
investing in the minds and lives of children in our community.
Our All Day Program is the perfect mix of education and nurturing childcare:
- Children experience the joy of living and learning
- Parents experience the peace of mind that comes with knowing their child is growing and developing in an atmosphere of caring and respect
- Our environments are attractive and enriching
- The activities and materials invite the child to explore and learn
- The adults are caring and supportive
- Our large outdoor area invites nature study and exploration
Every moment of the day is prepared with the Montessori philosophy in mind: treating the children with respect, offering freedom of choice and fostering
autonomy. We practice and encourage mannerly and gracious social habits. We know that children learn best by doing. Montessori is the active pursuit of many
different experiences: physical, emotional, and cognitive. Every element of the day is in keeping with
Multi-age grouping in each classroom fosters a caring and cooperative environment. This important dimension focuses on the whole child within the setting of the
social group. It allows each individual to grow in their social role and become a contributing member. Parents and teachers form a supportive community. This sense of
community is the cornerstone of Montessori Pathways School.